Tuesday, December 20, 2011

When I see you, I still feel little flutters and I still feel too self-conscious. Much more than it should be.
When I know you wouldn't be with us, some part of me still feels disappointed.
I hardly ever think of you anymore, but sometimes when I do meet you, what you do can change my day much more than I am willing to accept.
Sometimes, I regret acting rather impulsively and pushing you away.
But there was no way I could have tried to be selfish and keep you either.
Things have changed so much and I admit, I do miss us. How we used to be close, how we used to hang out, how I made it so obvious that I was into you, and you never resisted any of those clues, instead behaving like you liked the idea too.
I guess that's all in the past now.


I am so disappointed in myself recently. It always feels like I have so much to improve on. My grades, fencing, everything. They are so... average. Maybe I expect too much of myself.
Yes, I did win individual silver and team gold for FM open. But when I watch videos of myself fence, I feel so embarrassed. Like I'm not good enough. Like I don't deserve it.
So much to improve on.
I guess what's left to do now, is to pick up enough strength to work on it.

3 Comments:

At December 23, 2012 at 2:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/atorvastatin]lipitor upset stomach
[/url]atorvastatin liver function tests
atorvastatin 20 mg tablet
atorvastatin drug interactions
atorvastatin forum
lipitor by mail order

 
At January 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]Generic Sustiva 600 mg
[/url] buy Sustiva 500 mg
Efavirenz online
buy Efavirenz

 
At February 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]ribavirin 100 mg
[/url] copegus
copegus 200 mg online
order ribavirin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home