Friday, August 1, 2008

I didn't do detention today because the prefects practically ignored me.
After a while I simply turned around and walked off. I was so ticked okay. Wth, prefects are there for a reason. If you can't handle a simple task, how's the school gonna depend on you?
No offence meant to any prefects. Sighs.

Had to borow a bit of money from Wy-Lin for my bus fare. Chilled a little after talking with her for a bit :D
Afterwards Chrystabel joined us at the bus stop too and thus I made the decision to go with Bel to West Mall to meet Ronaldo, Melina's indonesian friend.
Oh, and LY was in the stop too, but i didn't approach him because he was with friends. he doesn't exactly jump in glee upon seeing me when his friends are around. more like cease to acknowledge my presence. Great, now i sound like i'm mad at him, which I'm not. I'm just feeling sarcastic.


^ Lol. This was a picture me and Xiao Hui drew during chinese lesson. she'd draw one line and i'd draw another. somehow it became like this.

Afterwards Bel dragged me into 61, the bus that LY was taking. I was sitting at the opposite side, and he kept staring at me, which made it hard for me to reply Bel properly because i didn't want to glance away (felt like a game xD). I suppose he lost because he laughed after some time.

Turns out that he thought Bel was backstabbing him O.O so he wasn't actually staring at me, he was more like glaring at me? ._.
Melina was with Ronaldo and Marcus in West Mall. So I had lunch with them while Bel met her mother.. they sat at the table in front of ours.
It was sooo... awkward.
Ronaldo asked a couple of questions in bahasa indonesia and i reply in one-word forms. Ee.
In the end I let melina, ronaldo and marcus talk among themselves while i pick at my noodles, strand by strand.
Bel then smsed me saying i should talk xD But i've always been extremely introverted when it comes to strangers. i'd be really quiet and focus on something else, in this case, my food.

My brother just donated blood!

He said it had hurt.
Ouch, but i still want to donate blood! it can save lives kay.
I still wonder why my parents are so narrow-minded about it. They think it's not necessary and said they didn't want to give permission the next time round.
I do understand that they want us to be safe. But can't they see that if i were to donate blood, despite all the hassle, it would make me happy?



^ What i saw in the lift in my condo. The lift stinks of pee btw. But how did the person know it's a dog?

Ee Debby you made me feel darn bad. I honestly didn't know he was that... self-sacrificing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home